1. Do you offer worldwide shipping? Are there any known issues?
We ship worldwide. In all cases, buyers are responsible for clearing customs. All products are safe to ship to Canada and the U.K and most European countries. Please check your country’s custom regulations if you have any doubt. Please make sure you read our disclaimer and refund policy then confirm that you accept our terms and conditions. Signature confirmation varies based on country and postal service options. Signature option is required by default for all USPS Express packages shipped to Canada. USPS Priority to Canada will only display order delivery confirmation in tracking information.
2. Do I need to register to shop on your site? Do you need my phone number?
Registration is required by our system. It saves time during future visits. All registration information is confidential and not shared with any third party. Your phone number is required by our shipping providers to ensure delivery.
3. Do you store payment information and should I be concerned about online security and giving out my financial information?
All our transactions use SSL/TLS protocol to provide encrypted and secure communication. We do not see or store any payment information.
4. Do I need to get my peptides shipped in cold packs?
No you do not need to. Because of the special fillers used, the peptides will be stable to ship without a cold pack. We recommend that you refrigerate your peptides about receipt. SARMs need to be stored at room temperature.
5. Do you offer consultation on research procedures?
We provide premier research products but we are not licensed to provide any research advice. Unfortunately, we will not respond to any such requests. We recommend that you hire a qualified consultant.
6. How pure are your peptides?
The lowest quality of peptides we provide are over 98% pure which is the highest quality available.
7. What are your payment options?
Check Payment (5% Additional Discount)
Bank transfer (5% Additional Discount )
Bitcoin(10% Additional Discount)
Western Union (5% Additional Discount)
Zelle for US Customers (5% Additional Discount)
Interac E-Transfer for Canadian customers
8. Do you offer volume discounts?
If your regular volume is over $1000 per month, please contact us and we will offer you a discount. Serious enquiries only.
9. How quickly do you ship once I place my order?
We ship our products within 1 business day of receiving the order. The tracking number for your shipment will be sent by e-mail once your order ships.
10. What solvents do you use for SARMs and how dissolved are they?
They are all between 90 – 100% dissolved. Peptide Zone uses sterile water, USP glycerin and a proprietary alcohol blend of no more than 12% by volume.Ostarine and RAD 140 are almost 90% dissolved and to ensure accurate measurement, it is best to shake well before use.